Who Uses DX3 Outdoor Solar Lighting?
DX3’s slogan of “Light anywhere, anytime” is our vision of providing illumination for any application. A benefit of our solar lighting solutions is that they can be installed without any utility grid connection, so the costs and restrictions of that grid connection no longer apply.
– Transportation authorities and rural municipalities can use LED solar lighting to provide safer illuminated roadways and intersections.
– Many more remote locations can be considered for solar road and highway lighting with the elimination of a grid power line connection.
– Rural intersections with bad sightlines and poor accident history can be illuminated for safety using a solar LED highway lighting system that supplies its own power.
– Remote waste transfer stations are often without power. Use of solar-powered lighting enables users to safely navigate to the correct place for dropping materials.
– Another common application is a light for a mail super-box, for rural communities.
The infrastructure lighting costs are now reduced to only the installation of suitable pole, and with no operating costs and long maintenance intervals, the solar LED lights do not add significant ongoing costs after initial purchase. DX3 manufactures products for these applications and more.
Our outdoor energy efficient lighting solutions provide bright illumination in a white spectrum that can be fully utilized by the human eye. Our products are integrally dark sky compliant and do not contribute to further light pollution.
Please explore the listed applications to find solutions that are renewable and operate reliably year round.
Transportation authorities and rural municipalities can use LED solar lighting to provide safer illuminated roadways and intersections. Many more remote locations can be considered for solar road and highway lighting with the elimination of a grid power line connection. Rural intersections with bad sightlines and poor accident history can be illuminated for safety using a […]Read more
Light Tee boxes, pathways and ranges without landscape disturbance.Read more
Instant light for Oil storage sites, well sites and other remote locations.Read more
Improve path safety and usage by providing light for easy navigation.Read more
Easy install and no monthly power bill makes solar lighting a smart choice.Read more
Reduce construction costs by not having to trench power beneath parking.Read more
Use Solar Lighting to Illuminate rural intersections and improve safety.Read more