Specifications for DX3-3001S (PDF)
The DX3-3001 Solar LED Street Light is designed for Canada and other high latitude, cold climate applications.
Our product is manufactured to operate at full capacity in cold climates as low as -40C, and in areas where temperatures are as high as 70C. The solar array is mounted at the top of a lamp post, aimed south and tilted to the optimum angle based on the latitude of the installation. No external enclosures are required as the lighthead fully contains the battery, an ambient light sensor, the LED array, and the intelligent hybrid driver board. Installation options for the DX3-3001 solar LED lighting system include being mounted on a custom metal pole (power coated or galvanized steel), wooden poles or portable skid systems.
Features of the DX3-3001 Solar LED Street Light:
- Works effectively in temperatures from -40C to +70C
- 3000 lumens of effective light
- Dark Sky compliant high efficiency LED array
- Over 3 days of autonomous operation
- Dusk to dawn operation
- Type II luminaire (lighthead)
Solar LED Street Light Benefits:
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly design
- Low Capital Cost – no power cables, trenching, or power system required
- No electricity bills
- Low maintenance
- Fast & Simple installation
Check out our pricing page for more information and call DX3 today to speak with someone about our LED Solar Street Lights.